Looking for Employment in the Security Field?
We are taking applications for positions in Texas and Florida.
We are always taking applications for the following positions:
Commissioned Security Guard (Armed)
Non-Commissioned Security Guard (Unarmed)
Please explore our current openings and apply today!
Current Positions Open
Security Guards – Las Vegas Nevada Area
Security Guards – North Florida Metro Area
Security Guards – Dallas Fort Worth Metro Area
Security Guards – Austin, TX Area
Security Guards – Houston Metro Area
Security Guards – Conroe and The Woodlands Area
All Guards must be able/have the following:
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- Have your own duty belt
- Have your own reliable weapon if commissioned (NO HI-POINTS)
- Reliable transportation (i.e., car ) and a working smartphone
- Good Work Ethics
- Have a valid Driver’s License or Occupational License
- A working smartphone that supports our system
- Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
- Significant activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to work in the United States legally
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.